Your safety is our first priority. We are taking extra measures to protect you and our staff during these times, so we have new safety protocols in place.
Some of the changes we have made to your visit to keep everyone safe:
- You will be asked a few routine questions about travel and your health. If you have traveled or are not feeling well, please stay home. We will reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Please show up at your exact appointment time. If you are late, we may have to reschedule your appointment. We have arranged all appointment times to minimize the number of people in our waiting area.
- Please bring a mask with you to the office. Due to the nature of our work, there will be times when social distancing is not possible. As a safety measure, both you and your practitioner must be wearing a mask at these times.
- You will be asked to wash or sanitize your hands on arrival.
- Our front desk is equipped with a glass shield.
- All equipment, chairs and surfaces are cleaned and sterilized after each patient.
Please know that we are taking every precaution to keep you safe. We know that these are challenging times and can lead to higher stress levels. If you have any questions regarding our safety measures, please contact us by phone or email.
Everyone is here and ready to serve you in a safe environment. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Kirk Young and Staff